• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. LuvOrH8

    Hey Tesla, FSD Suggestions for next round of updates

    I’m on FSD 14.2, huge improvement so far. Love that it stays in the center of the lane more than anything (that was so overdue for the Cyber Truck). However, I have some minor gripes. We need real time options on screen to select from. For example when going to somewhere with a parking spot it...
  2. LuvOrH8

    Get rid of your OEM center console organizer, get this instead.

    My OEM Tesla organizer was driving me crazy just too deep allowed stuff to be piled on top of each other. Found a great option for much less only $10. See photos from my truck: Link to buy: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335621066705
  3. LuvOrH8

    Found

    Anyone
  4. LuvOrH8

    Double

    Hey
  5. LuvOrH8

    Spare Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS how to Sync

    I tried searching this, but didn't find anything. I bought a spare tire for my cybertruck. It has the factory OEM tire pressure monitoring system/gauge. How do I sync it to my truck as a 5th tire/spare? Is that even possible? If not what if when and if I ever go to use it, how does it sync then...
  6. LuvOrH8

    Fender Flares & Plastic Trim Vinyl Film Protection Kit installed pics (@StickerCity)

    A couple weeks ago I ordered the rear bumper and bed trim kits. I was very impressed with not only the quality but also the looks. Everyone I showed it to thought it looked better than oem plastic look. I also didn’t like how at least around the bed I was already showing some scratches from...
  7. LuvOrH8

    Anyone try mounting spare tire in bed standing up along back wall? Vertically...

    I am ordering the spare tire kit from Tesla and was just wondering if the bed vault is tall enough to stand up along the back wall and then hold in place with a tire bonnet (see link below). Not sure if there is 35" or more of height to do that (with vault closed), but was thinking to myself I...
  8. LuvOrH8

    Rear view mirror delete kit, who has the best one?

    I removed my useless rearview mirror, it is. Much better without it. Now I’d like to plug that space with something that is actually clean and sits flat. Anyone know of good options. Before you reply, i tried one from Etsy already, it used double sided tape to apply, well shocker summer hot...
  9. LuvOrH8

    HEY TESLA READ THIS, software update needed, battery drain usage on sentry mode is ridiculous!

    Ok I know many of you know this and have seen this brought up, but really hoping some Tesla software engineer is monitoring these posts and reads this. A software fix is needed to manage the battery usage a lot better. I am consuming anywhere from 14-17 kw/h in a 24 hour period just sitting in...
  10. LuvOrH8

    White trim replaced with Alcantara DIY trim! (in Matte Grey Cybertruck)

    I'll start by saying I hate the white trim. Just gets dirty too easily and nothing else on the truck is white. No idea why Tesla decided to run with it as the limited edition foundation option. If you wrap your truck white, ok I get it then making for a complete look, other than that, I'm not a...
  11. LuvOrH8

    Sentry Recording Clips…. How to View?

    Can you not view your sentry recording clips? I don’t see it anywhere? So I am assuming coming in a software update, and only current way is to connect thumb drive to a PC? Assuming I am correct, I hope this feature comes soon. The truck just gets so much attention and I like the convenience of...
  12. LuvOrH8

    Summer is coming….Who’s has a solution for windshield shade LOL

    Ok with a giant ass windshield that we have, I know some of you have put a UV blocking light window tint on your windshield…. Myself included. However, it still gets damn hot on pavement parking lots. My area can hit up to 105 in summer at times, which I know many fo you have it worst in...
  13. LuvOrH8

    GPS Satellite Overlay Options?

    Driving me crazy, when I get in my truck and the satellite/google earth view isn't there and I just have the bare streets. I know how to hit the globe icon so it reappears. The question is how do I get it to where the satellite earth view is always there? I went through the options and didn't...
  14. LuvOrH8

    White Interior Trim - Swap Out?

    I want to reupholster the white trim, can't stand it. Already has hand prints in some spots. With that anyone know how to remove all those panels? Each door panel and the dash panel? Again only the white trim pieces. I haven't attempted yet, hoping they have some simple bolts or tabs that pop...
  15. LuvOrH8

    FSD Hardware 4.0 on CyberTruck?

    I haven’t seen this answered. Anyone know definitively if FSD Hardware 4 comes on the Cybertruck? I assume it does, but same time haven’t seen it mentioned/listed as a spec, so don’t know for sure…. Who has this detail?
Top