• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Tesla Decanter now available

    For anyone interested in the Tesla Decanter, they are now available! https://shop.tesla.com/product/tesla-decanter?sku=1655475-00-A $150 plus tax. Yeah, I ordered one. I couldn't help myself. I felt so dejected when I wasn't able the order the Tequila. Twice. I like rum better, anyways....
  2. I almost got excited.........

    Today at work I got a call from a company looking to move "Wide, heavy, high-end electric vehicles". From the number I knew the caller was in California. My mind immediately envisioned the CT prototypes or mules rolling off the Fremont prototype production line! I started asking roundabout...
  3. TSLA hits $800 per Share. Elon richest man on Earth

    TSLA hits $800 per Share. Elon richest man on Earth Whoa.
  4. No Sway Bars?

    Can we presume that the CT will not have sway bars? Since Tesla states that the CT will handle like a sports car AND be capable off road, it's been my experience that a vehicle's suspension can do one or the other, mutually exclusive. Some high end SUVs, like the Porsche Cayenne, can...
Top