• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Camera scratches? Covered by warranty?

    I got a scratch on my front camera lense. Anyone else had this ? Is it covered under warranty?
  2. Any paint color that matches the stainless steel?

    Anyone figured out a paint color that matches or is very similar to the raw stainless steel?
  3. Updating new software?

    Does an upload download to you app first and then to the car/truck? Or does the truck get it from WiFi itself?
  4. Seat belt locking up?

    I’ve never had a problem but my wife has a problem with the seat belt that goes across her chest locking up for no reason. She has to unbuckle and rebuckle to get the upper belt to unlock and move freely. I’ve never had it do that to me. Anyone have any insights?
  5. FSD = šŸ‘Ž (right now)

    First off I really want FSD to succeed and I know it will get there in the future. But right now I’d give it a C. A couple small things would give it major improvements: - go the damn speed that the driver wants. I’m on a non busy highway where the speed limit is 75. I have the speed set to 85...
  6. Can you tow with FSD?

    Can it be done?
  7. When do we get some ASS (Auto Smart Summon)! 😮

    You would have thought that full self driving (FSD) would also have included Summon. Anyone know when we get that? ps - thank you Tesla for FSD!
  8. Update - Ecogenix Adapter (CCS1 & J1772 to Tesla Adapter) -- it fits and it works!

    Update: So I got the adapter. With a little bit pushing it goes all the way into the Tesla charging port. Now there is a slight amount of interference at the very bottom left where it contacts the wheel fairing. Do I think this makes a difference? No. There is probably more force put on the plug...
  9. Adapter for nonTesla chargers?

    Is there an adapter yet that allows the Cybertruck to charge at nonTesla Chargers. I know OutOfSpec has a workaround and a couple of adapters were in the works.
  10. Question for all the boaters out there -- "parking brake not holding" message when launching / retrieving boat

    Any thoughts on the ā€œparking brake not holdingā€ message you get when launching and retrieving your boat. I don’t get why the truck can’t firmly lock the brakes when you are on an uneven surface ?ā€ā™‚ļø
  11. Anyone applied the Protectaclear successfully?

    Has anyone applied the Protectaclear successfully? I have the kit. Now after watching the recent Out of Spec Detailing video I'm scared to death to try it ?
  12. Core tires?

    What is a Core tire? Who manufactures them? Any other info about them? Why do they look like a basic tire? Still looking to put a set of Michelin Defenders on mine when the Goodyears wear out.
  13. How to get camera view with turn signals?

    Just picked up my truck. How do you get the right camera to come on if you put on the right turn signal? And left camera on a left turn signal? I can’t find the setting ?ā€ā™‚ļø ps. The truck is F$&$n awesome!
  14. Range Extender in the bed - no capacity left 🤷‍ā™‚ļø

    So if this range extender is 750lbs and you have it in the bed. The manual then says the limit in the AWD bed is 1010lbs. So you only have 260lbs you can put in the rest of the bed? ?ā€ā™‚ļø
  15. Solar Panel planning for the Cybertruck

    I’m building a new house and adding solar panels and a power wall after we move in. Can anyone take a guess on how much extra solar panels/capacity I should add to my system for charging of a Cybertruck (and also a Model 2 in the future)?
Top