• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Jager

    Charge Port Replacement Cost?

    Anyone have any idea how much it costs to replace the Charge Port in the Cybertruck? And how complex is that service procedure?
  2. Jager

    "Thank You, Elon" said my wife as she became a CT fan during power outage

    So said my wife a few minutes ago, as we finished our hot supper. Here in the mid-Atlantic we had an ice storm roll in overnight. Last night at dusk, a couple hours before the storm was supposed to arrive, I backed the Cybertruck up near the house, dropped the tailgate, plugged the 50'...
  3. Jager

    A Cold-Soaked Battery Pack

    Here is a snapshot of my CT's battery pack yesterday evening, shortly after it finished charging (following a one-hour drive). Ambient temp was falling, around 38F at the time of the snapshot: Here is a followup snapshot, taken early this morning, after the (sleeping-the-entire-time)...
  4. Jager

    Cybertruck - How Much THD?

    As I mentioned in another thread, we had a utility power outage this morning. I powered our home for the first time using the Cybertruck. Once utility power was restored, I took advantage of having both power sources in close proximity to measure how much THD the Cybertruck's outbound power...
  5. Jager

    PowerShare - The Simple Version

    So the New Year rings in like it always does... shortly before midnight the gunshots and fireworks begin. I turn over in bed, ignoring them, like I always do. Par for the course out here in the country. I'm a side sleeper and switch sides maybe a dozen times over a night. Every other switch...
  6. Jager

    2024.32.5.4 Update Now Rolling Out

    Just downloaded. Tesla is rapidly iterating its Auto Park feature.
  7. Jager

    Rear Seat Side Bolster Removal

    I am planning on installing a through-glass antenna above the rear passenger (2nd row, right side) seat, for a VHF/UHF amateur radio. I've chosen that location primarily for ease of routing the coax cable inside the cabin. From that location above the seat, I want the cable to rout down behind...
  8. Jager

    Phone App Graphic of Cybertruck - Accurate While in Service Mode?

    I know the Tesla phone app graphic is accurate with respect to things like doors, frunk, or trunk being open - those things will display on the app appropriately. Does anyone know if that app graphic is likewise accurate while the vehicle is in Service Mode, within the geofenced area of a Tesla...
  9. Jager

    Jump Starting the 48v Battery in Cybertruck

    Yesterday morning I went into the Tesla app on my phone and bumped the charge limit on my Cybertruck from 55% (where it had sat overnight) to 70%. It began charging, as expected. A couple hours later I went back into the app to see how close the charge was to completing. The app would not...
  10. Jager

    Truck Broke (HVBATT_a011 & HVBATT_a174 Alerts) - RESOLVED - Truck Fixed

    Yesterday, my four-day-old CT terminated charging (L2, at home) unexpectedly, with HVBATT_a011 (Vehicle may not restart; Service is required) and HVBATT_a174 (Unable to charge; Disconnect and retry) active alerts. Walking out to the vehicle, the charge port light was solid red. I soft...
  11. Jager

    Cybertruck Panel Adjustment - How?

    I can be OCD about a few things, but obsessing over very minor panel gap differences ain't among 'em. When I picked up my Model 3 a couple years ago, I looked it over with the same reasonably-critical-but-not-overly-obsessive perspective that I've brought to every other vehicle I've ever...
  12. Jager

    Cybertruck Range: Losing the Story

    On reveal night, four years ago, it was the 500 mile range of the Tri-Motor trim that stuck in my mind more than anything else. We don’t know what we don’t know, though. And sometimes something that seems imminently clear… turns out anything but. Fast forward those four years. Cybertrucks are...
Top