• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BigAl

    Everything must go!!!

    ***Admin please place this in the correct area... thanks*** This message is for all those CT owners in the local San Antonio/Austin area. Due to some uncontrollable circumstances, I will no longer be able to obtain my Beast... unlucky for me may be lucky for you. I have pre-purchased over...
  2. BigAl

    Keeping Cybertruck clean w/ Bar Keepers Friend + Windex...

    I think this combo did a Great job unifying all the panels together... now how do you seal it?!?
  3. BigAl

    Cybertruck hauling 1800lbs of drywall!

    Amazed at how fast the suspension recovered
  4. BigAl

    Tint install video: 50% tint on windshield + 40% tint on rear side windows of Cybertruck

    Not sure if this has been posted already, but here is a good video of what it takes to tint the front windshield and side windows of the CT.
  5. BigAl

    What Wall Charger to Buy???

    So you know how Elon stated that it is better to have everything set up and installed (The wall charger) before you get your CT... well as looking into it I noticed all the talk about going to different voltage system and possibly a version 4 charger for the CT... That kinda goes against being...
Top