• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cyber_Dav

    Diess out as VW CEO. What now for VW & EVs?

    Although replaced as VW CEO he is still in charge of all other brands it looks loke. So no big deal? Or might this affect VW's EV plans? Herbert Diess at VW
  2. Cyber_Dav

    Telling vehicle when / how much to charge

    Tesla owners: can you tell the vehicle when to start charging? Can you tell it the percent full where you want it to stop? I don't drive everyday, so there is no reason to keep it constantly topped off. I've heard (is this still true?) that lithium batteries prefer to kept at 80% instead of...
  3. Cyber_Dav

    What electrical panel work might we need?

    For myself, I have a 200 amp service. But with 60 amps just for A/C I'm pretty well maxed out. I've only had level 2 at home before (max 32 amps, so it shared the 40 amp welder circuit). I want to budget for upgrades to the electrical. What do current Tesla owners have for their service...
Top