• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. browncowboy

    Tesla FSD v14 + Bike Rack Test (Big Change from v13)

    I wanted to share something I just tested that honestly surprised me. In FSD v13, running a bike rack (especially with bikes mounted) made Full Self-Driving borderline unusable. The rear camera being occluded caused constant panic behavior; aggressive braking, erratic acceleration, and...
  2. browncowboy

    FSD v14 “Max Speed” Workaround (Not Perfect, But Helpful in Bad Conditions)

    Hey folks — wanted to share something I’ve found helpful with FSD v14, especially after Tesla removed the ability to adjust max speed via the scroll wheel. Like many of you, I’ve found this change pretty frustrating in certain scenarios — freezing rain, snow, curvy canyon roads, low-visibility...
Top