• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Scheduling in App INOP

    Two days ago I noticed I can no longer set charging or preconditioning using the app. Every time I change the time from the set 8:00 a.m. charging start time to anything else it pops right back to 8:00 a.m. same with preconditioning it set at 10:00 p.m. and won't let me change it to any other...
  2. How do you wash your Cybertruck?

    I'm 2 weeks in with our new AWD CT. Absolutely love it and just assumed I can take this durable stainless steel body through the car wash, but when I search it, I see allot about NOT using a car wash. What do you do, what products do you use, any noteworthy experiences washing this machine?
  3. CT FSD Acceleration/Cruising is not smooth (slight surging/jerking feel)

    I just picked up my new Cybertruck yesterday and took it on a 2+ hour drive down I-5 to get it home. While cruising at highway speeds, the truck has a slight surging/jerking/bouncy feeling. It is only evident when FSD is active and holding a constant speed, like it is constantly micro...
Top