• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Galvatron

    What automations will you create?

    Tesla to Introduce New Automations App, Letting Users Create Custom Automations I think I'll create one that plays a "pre-flight briefing message" when the front passenger door closes and someone is detected in the seat; "To exit, press the button on the forward portion of the door armrest and...
  2. Galvatron

    Report your FSD v14 update

    I'm sure whoever gets V14 FSD on the Cybertruck first will post here even before they go for a ride. 😉 Just wanted to offer a place for early owners to let the rest of us know when you start getting it.
  3. Galvatron

    2025.26.8 Downloading

    Anyone notice any difference? Just bug fixes.
Top