• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. New Cybertruck Side Steps / Running Boards

    I have seen many running boards available. There are a few different designs, but not many and, like many products available for the Cybertruck, most appear to be from the same manufacturer sold by many different companies. I have been debating these few different ones as my wife is short and...
  2. Interesting door Handles for the CT

    So, I have seen all the door Handles that stick in the inside of the CT door to minimize fingerprints on the stainless steel. I found and ordered these from Amazon and I think they are pretty cool in that you can use the outside of the door to close it as well. They have adhesive on both the...
Top