• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. AverageJoe

    How to reset DAS / enter Service Mode (quick thanks to the forum)

    TLDR: Thank you for the advice and trouble shooting steps shared here. I was on a late night 7 hrs round-trip marketplace buy when my truck dropped the cameras and emergency braking ability in the middle of a fsd turn through a busy intersection. I remember glancing over a bug about the new...
  2. AverageJoe

    Qmerit almost doubled what the electrician told me over the phone

    Anyone else have this issue? Fair price? I am paying for gateway and uwc separate. The meter is outside directly behind main panel which is on outside wall with 40' run (all verticle/horizontal distance calculated)to normal charging spot where I have current Tesla lvl 2 gen 3 wall connector.
Top