• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    the battery of the CT is huge. things I will likely be powering when camping: -starlink -phones/ipad -2 laptops -induction range -I dont (yet) have an electric cooler was thinking that this was going be fine: https://a.co/d/6a34XPj thoughts? recs?
  2. NACS extension cord for Superchargers

    https://a2zev.com/products/dc-nacs-extension-cord-6-9-ft-2-3-meters?_pos=6&_sid=246c762e8&_ss=r Just wanted to create a thread where @A2ZEV could update us on the progress of this badly needed product. Yes, im subscribed for email alerts. Just want to know about it asap. As soon as its...
  3. Philly owners: Devon SC lifts can’t lift CTs

    Weird FYI: I tried to schedule a tire rotation in Devon, but they just informed me that the lifts there are not able to loft CTs so I had to reschedule. (Cherry Hill is up to the task).
  4. quick and dirty bike transport.

    for long distance drives and if my bed is full I have a hitch rack. but recently ive been riding partially to work. wanted to find a way get my bike to the parking lot without laying it down in the bed, so I got this: https://a.co/d/3ziIPWw and this (which is a bit quirky)...
  5. CT vandalism - it finally happened.

    Honored. Disappointed. Frustrated. And everything in between. Scouring sentry data. Sentry Pro works awesome but I obv didnt see this one yet.
  6. Bike rack installed and need a supercharger? No problem w/ Thule EasyFold XT 2-bike hitch rack

    the bikes should fit between superchargers allowing you to get close enough to a non-pull in spot with no problem. I could have moved even closer but at this charger (on the Atlantic City Expressway) the cord was long enough.
  7. Quickrstuff Mach 2 Bike Rack

    discovered this rack today: https://quikrstuff.com/ and it seems pretty good. unfortunately they expressly state that using a swing out hitch like this: https://www.rigdsupply.com/products/rambleswing-pro-1?variant=46459058356444 voids the warranty of the mach 2. bummer. anyone use rhe...
  8. UP Invincible Bed Storage Slider System, and a discussion with Urander about their upcoming Gen2 bed racks!

    https://unpluggedperformance.com/product/tesla-cybertruck-invincible-bed-storage-slider-system/ As I’ve been waiting to purchase my CT, I’ve been collecting links. Now that I’ve finally ordered one the link hunting has kicked into overdrive and I found this. Looks really slick and I’m scared to...
  9. Window Tint Recs in the Main Line?

    Hey! Just put my order in and am waiting! (0% APR FTW!) does anyone have any recs for window tinters in the Main Line? I see that the min allowable VLT is 70% in PA…which doesn’t do much for privacy but does a lot for heat rejection. Is that correct? I’m planning on doing all the windows...
  10. Wiring for Tesla Charger, Powershare

    Hey all. This is my first post. About to place my order for my CT. Doing due diligence on the PowerShare. Got connected with an electrician via the Tesla website. I already have a Model 3 that we charge without difficulty using an older generation Wall Connector. I get that I’ll need to...
Top