• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Preconditioning / Scheduling

    I find the scheduling part of the app a little inflexible and clunky. Since getting my truck, I thought the preconditiong was just for charging, though find it hard to manage to plan 30 mins in advance of a charge. (I only use superchargers). I've got Grok telling me I should precondition...
  2. Cleaning routines you recommend?

    I am struggling with this and have been using the rinse cycle only at a pressure washer place and other than that, I use waterless wash by hand with microfiber cloths. grok told me I should be able to go in a touch less car wash, but had seen problem posts re: car wash mode and so forth before...
Top