• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. photon

    Help: Cup holder rubber coming loose

    The rubber on One of my front cup holders comes loose from enclosure. On 5 of the 8 sides (actually 7 because the middle is open). I bought a detail tool and shoved it back in… but anything like even slightly oversized causes it to come undone again. Has anyone had this issue and solved it?
  2. photon

    Air Suspension Motor Humming/Buzzing

    Has anyone experienced what seems like the Motor that powers the air suspension running when nothing is happening? I’m not able to nail it down exact situation that causes it, but: Sometimes I’ll be at a stoplight, super quiet cabin, no change in suspension height - but there is a motor...
  3. photon

    Advice on hat rack/holder?

    I want to put my hat on the far side of the front screen, but sometimes it slips around. Anyone found a solution for how to secure your hat?
Top