• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Want to purchase FSD

    My free FSD trial end in May of this year but i want purchase it outright before Feb-14. Tesla app show only subscription with option to renew but there's no option to buy. Please help, anyone?
  2. FSD subscription only, Feb-10.

    I'm on 1-yr FSD trial in my CT until May then Tesla will charge my account as a sell transaction, but since Feb-10 we are no longer able to purchase FSD, should I go ahead purchase FSD before Feb-10? or will Tesla honor the sell at FSD trial deadline in May? I'd rather wait until May due to tax...
Top