• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. pae1andonly

    Camera WASHERS!

    https://www.notateslaapp.com/news/3536/all-tesla-cameras-on-robotaxi-now-include-camera-washers-repeater-and-b-pillar-cameras-added-video
  2. pae1andonly

    FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2025.45.9/release-notes This update contains FSD v14.2.2.4. The release notes remain the same as FSD v14.2.2.3.
  3. pae1andonly

    FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    Asked Grok to compare https://stats.tessie.com/versions/2025.45.8 to https://stats.tessie.com/versions/2025.45.7 Comparison of Tesla software versions 2025.45.7 and 2025.45.8 (based on release notes and data from Tessie stats and other Tesla tracking sources): Release Timeline 2025.45.7 →...
  4. pae1andonly

    Does Update 2025.44.25.1 (FSD 13.?) mean CT does NOT get an XMAS version?

    This will be my first holiday season waiting to see what Saint Elon leaves under the tree. So trying to right-size my expectations: with 38.9.6/14.2.1 getting some long sought FSD features to the CT, does this mean we miss out on the sleigh etc? Or could some near future 38.9.6 variant provide...
  5. pae1andonly

    Grok versus audio from your mobile via Bluetooth

    Pardon if this is already general knowledge. Was trying to take SiriusXM audio off my phone and it was blocked until I swiped down on Grok. After that it worked pretty well. (I've got a Starlink Mini suction cupped to the back window.) ... which reminds me. I've got a Starlink update to accept.
  6. pae1andonly

    Tesla recalls Cybertrucks - front parking lights may be too bright (potential vehicles affected: 63,619)

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-recalls-more-63-000-163443277.html Updated with recall notice: OCTOBER 15, 2025 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 25V699000 Front Parking Lights May Be Too Bright/FMVSS 108 Parking lights that are too bright can reduce visibility of oncoming drivers, increasing the...
  7. pae1andonly

    MOLLE NUTS - 4 for $24?

    I can get a 5-pack of 6mm nuts for $2.28 at Lowes. MOLLE NUTS, however ... $24 for 4??? I've looked around and have yet to find a bag/pack/set of say 10 molle nuts for a price that doesn't seem like robbery. I suppose buying my own 3D printer might get me around this - but not in a...
  8. pae1andonly

    Tesla Wall Connector Chargeback

    I've got two things going: 1) Working with an HOA to install a bunch of Wall Connectors in a 540 unit, 1200 parking space complex. If this goes through (HOA is as HOA does) the HOA will get the all but the 3 cents of every kW and set the payment rate. 2) If 1. doesn't work out - or is working...
Top