• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. pi_4x4

    intermittent power to usb-c when truck's locked

    I just noticed the other day when walking by my truck without my phone that my radar detector flashes on and off when the truck is parked. Mine is plugged into the usb-c in the center console. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? This all came about after I had my phone pad...
  2. pi_4x4

    Installing rear view mirror camera before or after cant rail recall?

    Hi folks, wanted to get any recommendations on whether or not I should install a rear-view camera before getting my cant rails done or after? TIA.
  3. pi_4x4

    thinking about ordering an adaptor for the cybertruck

    I have a X-mas trip coming up and wanted to get an adaptor for CCS chargers when I'm on my trip. I see most of the people here are recommending the A2Z adaptor for the truck, however in seeing the news today I'm thinking twice about A2Z adapters. EV Charger Adapter Explodes Moments After Tesla...
Top