• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Bubblehead

    FSD - Left Turn Into Wrong Lane (again) (same place)

    Here we go. Not complicated. FSD v13.2.9 turns into the wrong lane. It did this exactly the same way the last time I was at this location. This time I captured the video. It makes me very curious about the driving by sight process. It would not do this if sight was all that mattered...
  2. Bubblehead

    Lane Departure Sensitivity

    Two weeks in. Love my Cyberbeast. Software upgrade yesterday and today it seems much more sensitive about lane departure. See the picture and the warning message. I'm not sure I like it saying, “Corrective steering applied for your safety.” It didn't act this way before the update. I'm curious...
Top