• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Beetlebug62

    Coolant fluid top-off?

    So, I'm at 4700 miles, and I recently pulled off the covers in the frunk to thread some wiring, and noticed my coolant fill tank was empty. I've noticed no leakage. And there does not seem to be any error codes in the service menu. No issues whatsoever. My service center is 2 ½hrs away, and I...
  2. Beetlebug62

    Instead of PowerShare, I installed an interlock and 50amp receptacle...

    ... originally the plan was to install a PowerShare for auto-switching to the CT's battery when the power goes out; but when I looked in March, when I bought my CT, there were no certified installers in my state. So, I looked into putting in an interlock on my utility panel, and installing a...
Top