• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. misdemeanor

    Wolfbox G900 Tri Pro Dash Cam Review

    Special thanks to @Wolfbox for sending me this to review!! Wolfbox G900 Tripro digital cam: https://amzn.to/4kvGnfA Here's a link to all of Wolfbox's Prime Day sales! Here’s a comparison of the CT mirror vs this Wolfbox digital mirror Here’s the cigarette power output. I tried to power the...
  2. misdemeanor

    Foronetry Center Console Storage Organizer Review

    Here's my review of the @Foronetry center console organizer. You can purchase it on Amazon https://amzn.to/3Hph1C0 It's a snug fit with no adhesive tap. It fit even with the cell phone charging cover installed. This tray is a solid choice, especially for those who frequently carry small items...
  3. misdemeanor

    Tlyard brake caliper covers installed

    I received these @TLYARD covers over a month ago, but after several scheduling conflicts I finally had some time to install them today (Memorial Day). Link to product page. The installation process was very simple. Front install There are black aluminum inserts that are used to secure the...
  4. misdemeanor

    Yes, we do have Autosteer!

    It's called "FSD Supervised (Autosteer on City Streets)" :LOL: :LOL: https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-E5FF5E84-6AAC-43E6-B7ED-EC1E9AEB17B7.html#GUID-4EE67389-5F55-46D0-9559-90F31949660A
  5. misdemeanor

    CyberGearCo Rearview Camera Cover

    I purchased the rearview mirror camera from @Cybergear , but noticed that it doesn't have the cover like the other vendors have. Can anyone point me to a cover that works for the CyberGear camera or does anyone have the STL file that I can use to print it? Here's the one from Hansshow 3D...
  6. misdemeanor

    This should come standard with all CTs - interior window glass cleaning kit

    It definitely helps cleaning that massive windshield!
  7. misdemeanor

    Cant Rail Replacement Fix - Service Bulletin (SB-25-10-001) published yesterday

    The Cant Rail Service Bulletin was published yesterday. https://service.tesla.com/docs/ServiceBulletins/External/SB/SB-25-10-001_Replace_Cant_Rail_Assemblies.pdf
  8. misdemeanor

    I’m ready!!

    Are y’all ready to clean your ??
  9. misdemeanor

    FSD Unsupervised (2025?) -- shown in Tesla all-hands livestream last night

    Per the All Hands livestream on X (Twitter) last night, they showed FSD Unsupervised at the 55 minute mark. X link:
  10. misdemeanor

    Bed divider best recommendations?

    I'm looking for recommendations for bed dividers or cargo nets. I'd love to hear from your experience with 3rd party solutions that's not Tesla's divider. Here are a few that I've been "eying" JOYTUTUS divider https://amzn.to/41CA3vo ELECFRESH divider https://amzn.to/4igMRyF Taco Nets cargo...
Top