• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Ziggy Stardust

    Roadster price -- what you're willing to pay?

    I know several of you are going to get the Roadster or say you are. As you know Elon quoted 200K and 250K for the founders edition. Of course that was in 2017 I believe and it would be a miracle if that price held 9 years later. So here is a poll for you all considering reserving one whenever...
  2. Ziggy Stardust

    FSD and winter weather

    OK time for another question I am curious about and cannot find the answer looking. I know that FSD relies on the camera's working to run and if one or more cannot function right FSD will not work and you have to take over driving. I know the robotaxi they are testing here in the Austin area...
  3. Ziggy Stardust

    Would you have liked a spare tire as standard equipment or as a optional buy?

    I know the CT does not come with a spare tire or even as a optional buy, but would you have wanted one if it was available? What do you do when you get a flat and did not buy a spare tire yourself? Are you stuck just waiting for a tow and a tire? My Hybrid came with a full size standard and...
  4. Ziggy Stardust

    FSD question from a non-user

    Hello all , me and my hybrid Mavrick are doing well in Texas. Seems like I do about 50/50 on electric and gas from what my readings show if anyone wondered. Also I have come to really like a hybrid and only seem to use about 3-4 gallons of gas a week. But for some time a question has...
  5. Ziggy Stardust

    How much to charge your truck from say 20% to 100% and milage from that 80% use

    Hope you all are having a good week and just wondering now after reading a few newer posts, I wonder if anyone knows how much it cost to charge from say 20% to 100% in a Cybertruck. I know electric rates can be a bit different in parts of the U.S. but just wondered how much you are saving over...
Top