• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. YT Video of FSD avoiding accidents

    Wonderful video of Dirty Tesla testing FSD:
  2. FSD v14.1.7 saved my bacon today!

    Thank you Tesla FSD for preventing an accident on the highway today! Full FSD 14.1.7. No intervention by me. Never felt unsafe...it was my son and I in vehicle. Stable. FSD reacted quick!! I could barely process the truck about to hit me...and the next thing I know FSD already completed...
  3. FSD "Saved My Ass" stories - share yours!

    @Administrator Can we have this thread or another where we can give links to our own members’ stories where FSD saves them from an accident??
  4. How outdated is my software update?

    Here is my software currently as of 11/3/25. No Tron. Nothing has come thru. Foundation series. I am in EAP. I have Advance selected.
  5. Tire rotation...needed??

    So, question…CT has 4-wheel steering and AWD. Is there a reason to rotate tires then?
  6. V1 Gen 2 radar detector

    New to CT ownership. I have the mount for the radar…but there is no outlet on the dash to power it. Am i missing something ? I know that there is a USB and 3 prong outlet inside storage for front seat. How do you all power the radar detectors?
  7. FSD and flip M3

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TeslaFSD/s/dd7K1A7nNf Think that the guy fell asleep at the wheel. Head bang into steering wheel and veer off road. Now blames FSD. Analysis?
  8. FSD v13 and Hardware 4 Partition Limit

    Looks like Hardware 4 is maxed out with FSD v13. So does this mean that FSD v14 (unsupervised FSD) will require Hardware 5?? In one year (or less), are we repeating the Hardware 3 fiasco with current Tesla? I expect that if someone spends $100k+ for a new Tesla, then he/she should have the...
Top