• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Newton

    New Tesla Sipping Glasses in Tesla shop

    https://shop.tesla.com/product/tesla-sipping-glasses?sku=1581744-00-A sipping Glasses! for you favorite beverage!. actually looks cool.
  2. Newton

    another Elon interview [closed due to politics]

    Just another Elon interview, still listening
  3. Newton

    camera side mirror on leaf

    Testing out replacing my side mirrors with cameras. So far it's great, easier too see at night throught my tinted front windows and in rain (unless the camera gets too wet,will eventually enclose it.) I'll put 1 on the other side too, to see if it increases efficiency.(as I hear side mirrors...
  4. Newton

    interesting visual

    I was filling up petrol gas cans today, made me think... these 5, 5 gallon cans are equal to 25gallons×45mpg(in this prius) 1125 miles Or basically the equilevent of about 4 tesla battery packs. Funny, interesting thought to me. I doubt batteries will ever get that energy dense, and I...
  5. Newton

    protestors outside fremont factory

    Hey all, just wanted to see what people think about it. People are protesting about getting fired because they dont feel safe going back to work. I live near fremont and know people who work there, it's long hours, hard work, for little pay(for the area). I'm of the thought that if people are...
  6. Newton

    Charging directly from solar panels

    Hey all, I'm thinking of making a simple fold out 4 panel system that will sit on top of the bed slope. for when I take trips deep into the woods. my questions are: -Will I need a battery buffer between the panels and inverter that the 120v tesla charger will plug into? Like if a cloud passes...
Top