• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Camera views no longer display

    Is anyone suffering from the cameras no longer being viewable when the ā€œcamera buttonā€ on the steering wheel is pressed? Previously, I pressed the button on the steering wheel and all the cameras were displayed. Is this a new bug?
  2. FSD 14.2.2.2 wackiness.

    Ive driven several trips using 14.2.2.2 past few days. Truck has been brake stabbing on my everyday route to work where is has never done that before. It also brake stabbed in the same spot driving my wife’s model S. So it’s not just a CT problem, but Not good. Second observation, took my...
  3. Speaker crackling on driver’s side pillar

    I have a service appt. For my 24’ CT in Springfield,MA concerning one of my speakers. I notice a high pitch crackling/hissing especially when there is spoken dialogue playing through the sound system. I do not blare my system to high volumes of listening, so I’m wondering if anyone else has had...
  4. Cybertruck door Window seal issues

    I’ve noticed more wind noise recently in my late November purchased ā€˜24 CT. Ironically, when the windows are fully up, there is substantial wind noise driving at speeds over 30mph. I noticed that lowering the rear passenger window(s) by almost 3/4 inch, the wind noise almost completely ceases...
Top