• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. TyPope

    Things That Make You Say Hmm

    Copy Cat... Oh, Ram, late to the party, I see. Or is this not real?
  2. TyPope

    FSD 14 Poll and reports... eventually

    Thought I'd start a poll... more of a guessing game... When will the first member here get FSD v14? Should be about 6 weeks from the announcement on August 10th. Just thought this could be a little fun. So, keep it light... keep it fun... Can't wait to see the new version! I'm hoping for...
  3. TyPope

    Changes to Cybertruck on Tesla Site: High strength, Class IV steel tow bar ?

    I just noticed that Tesla now shows the Cybertruck as having a High strength, Class IV steel tow bar. Has that always been the case?
  4. TyPope

    Is this camera night view normal?

    Night view of my rear camera feed. The Twist: The roads are dry, it was not raining, and there was no fog.
  5. TyPope

    Things they don't tell you about owning an EV.

    Repository for advice, tips, jokes, etc. Gassing up my truck, I always spray some gas on my hands as a good sanitization practice. Burns the eyes a little but, you can't be too safe. My wife can't do this with her Tesla. I'm dreading charging my cybertruck because I'll have to carry cans...
  6. TyPope

    vs Triton H Electric SUV With 700-Mile Range?

    Real competition or not? Triton Reveals 8-Seat Model H Electric SUV With 700-Mile Range Battery twice as dense and half the weight? And we haven't heard about it? Unlikely.
  7. TyPope

    Nebraska

    Where are the Nebraska Cybertruck reservationists? I'm in Papillion.
Top