• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Gritted Cybe

    This rattle is killing me..

    Today was my second service visit to address a rattle which I strongly believe is coming from the dash under the LED lights. I had a quality video of the rattle itself which I showed the service center. I even pointed to an area which where I press firmly on, the rattle seems to subside...
  2. Gritted Cybe

    Do you live with squeaks and rattles?

    Just got back from the service center to address a rattle I have on the drivers side . Unfortunately, it is intermittent, sometimes the rattle is there sometimes it is not. Of course as I went on the drive with the service member, it was very faint. Though, they said they may be able to do...
  3. Gritted Cybe

    Remove Factory Display Protector ?

    Well, it is official.. Yesterday I took delivery of a 2025 AWD Cybertruck.. Waited patiently, then even longer for the $7,500 tax incentive. It has been 13 years since I owned my last vehicle. It was a champ and still is, but after going through a lot personally, I decided I deserved an upgrade...
  4. Gritted Cybe

    Mobile Connector and Charger Maintenance

    For those who use or have used the mobile connector, I was wondering what your maintenance ritual was for the connector? I have a rather rough setup which is exposed to elements and am a bit worried about dirt / debris getting in the charger. How do y'all maintain your chargers and charge...
  5. Gritted Cybe

    How often do you use FSD?

    In speaking with a Tesla rep during a recent service center visit, I learned that FSD can be bought at any time after purchasing a Cybertruck. With an $8k price tag, it definitely adds lot to the final price of the vehicle. How often do you use FSD? 1-10, mostly never to every time you drive...
Top