• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. RDMSguy

    Any tips to remove these dark areas on my frunk before I consider refinishing it.

    On my frunk I have these curved dark lines that stretch across the frunk. I’ve tried three passes with bar keepers friend soft cleanser and an orbital polisher with rupes yellow foam pad And it did nothing really to these spots. Anyone got suggestions for a low risk alternative to BKF I can try...
  2. RDMSguy

    Seeking advice on stubborn door blemish.

    Hello all, I have a stain/spot on my door that’s been there since delivery. My truck was filthy on delivery and I had to leave for a work trip the next day so I didn’t get around to cleaning it for the first time until a week later. I have included some images to show the spot. I’m well beyond...
Top