• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. sybertruck

    Retro Gaming with PS5 Controller and Full Screen Solution!

    I’ve been trying to figure out how to play video games on this Tesla machine, considering our limited hardware options and the incompatibility of Steam due to hardware restrictions. I tried using A Better Theater, which worked, but I couldn’t hear any sounds when trying to access...
  2. sybertruck

    Auto Park Camera Calibration confirmation issue

    I have a 2024 AWD Cybertruck. Just got it back from service last week for the front and rear drive inverter recall replacement. It had no issues but just a preventative measure. They did it in 24 hour and I got it back no problem. Then a week later I drove on FSD 13.2.4 for about 50 miles...
Top