• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. How to get 50amps from Cybertruck?

    Is there a custom cable available for a mobile 50amps? I need 50 amps on a job site.
  2. Cybertruck sound system is soooooo good. What do you think?

    Max bass, max immersive sound and Its like im at a live show. has a good sounding bar band vibe. Wow. My ears hurt too just like the real thing!
  3. FYI - FSD is still in development. It is supervised and you are responsible for the car. It is not perfect, yet.

    Seems like peeps get an fsd scare and then post about it. all the cars are funnelling information back to the mothership and AI is putting together the FSD program. The more Tesla drives the more it learns and the more updated the latest software is. so there haha
  4. This forum should be called “let’s complain about the Cybertruck”

    Come on guys. it’s Getting out of hand. Can we make a special section for ct problems? That way, the complainers can gather peacefully in their own domain.
  5. Wicked looking seat covers!

    Wife bought them and I I was shocked at how good they look so I had to post.
Top