• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. speedstuff

    Cybertruck Parking Brake - one system or two?

    I understand that there is no physical parking 'pawl' in the Cybertruck. So my question is when you park and walk away from your CT, what is stopping the truck from rolling? Sounds dumb I know, however I ask because I also can hold my finger down on the 'P' selector on the screen and then...
  2. speedstuff

    Interesting FSD v14 fact realized

    I have two cyber beasts. One is a foundation vin 39k and one is a non-foundation vin 49k. Quick background, my 39k vin I use as my personal truck and use FSD regularly. The 49k vin is a work truck we use for deliveries and it rarely ever used for FSD. Both have about 10k miles. After they...
  3. speedstuff

    Foundation series CB vin 39k.... ALMOST had my light bar installed

    So after the email a couple of weeks ago - stating that its 'my turn' - the appointment was made to install the light bar (scheduled for the 21st) I just sadly got the following delay message. Hoping its better in the long run though...... Has anyone else get this about their light bar...
  4. speedstuff

    UI_a114 visualization error in my cybertruck

    So here is a trippy one. A family member was in the hospital from last saturday to this tuesday. I made multiple trips back and forth in our 25MSP - each time parking there for a hour or so. Upon leaving, the tesla vision is down, auto headlights disabled, no lane change or cameras at all on...
  5. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Tesla had stated that powershare for powerwall owners would be enabled in Q3/2025 - just a bit over a week to go and no news as of yet to be found. Being in a rural area that has the highest fire ratings in northern california this is a big deal. When a fire happens in the area PG&E cuts...
  6. speedstuff

    I have 2 Cyberbeasts and they both do have some common issues

    I have two CyberBeasts currently and use both daily. One is a 2024 CB with vin in the 49k range. The other is a 2024 FS CB with the vin in the 39k range. I have a fairly unique situation where I can see if oddities are just in one CT or in both. I wanted to share a couple I notice..... Air...
  7. speedstuff

    Retro style wrap - Has anyone seen this wrap in the flesh?

    Found this wrap when fiddling around with the display options. Curious if anyone has seen this wrap in person? Would love to find some pics of it in real life. Reminds me of my school years in the early 80's with OP shorts and custom painted conversion vans......
Top