• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Truck bed Tent on Woot

    I saw this today on Woot if anyone was looking for a truck tent. Seems a good price if it works. I don’t know any more about it. But if I needed one I think I’d get it. https://sellout.woot.com/offers/golabs-truck-bed-tent-for-5-6-ft-bed-3?utm_medium=share&utm_source=app
  2. Simple, quick pop up tent in bed

    I like sleeping outside, but with all the rain the bugs have been a problem. I was looking at netting for the truck bed, but remembered I had a 4 person pop up tent. We have a cabin now, so usually I’m sleeping outside or in the cabin. I don’t like the tent on the ground because of the wild...
  3. Hauling 3 string bales of hay

    I had to pick up my hay load this weekend. My old truck could handle 10 bales, so that's what I ordered. I think I could have gone with 12. I did have to leave the tailgate down, but still a success. I didn't have far to drive or I'd have also strapped down the top bale. These are around 140 lbs...
Top