Old metal bed frames can be found for a few dollars in various places selling donated goods. Add L track D-rings from Amazon (link below) and a sheet of plywood (will need to cut it a bit). The extension part is welded, but in the absence of a welder it can probably be built with rivets and/or...
Folks,
A few months ago I'd set the infotainment to play from USB, and it would remember the selection for each subsequent drive. Then after some update it stopped doing that, resetting to "select source" after the truck has been parked say overnight (doesn't reset on shorter stops). Then the...
I want to mount a fire extinguisher in the bed, and decided to use a quick detach mount like this :
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DB1XX27K?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1
I was then looking at different bolt-style accessories for L-Track for light duty applications and didn't find...
Folks,
I've seen the discussions previously that in storage CT shouldn't drain more than ~1% per day with Sentry disabled. I've had mine unplugged for the last couple of days and noticed a substantially higher drain. For example in the last 12 hours it lost 5%, and in the last 2 days it lost...
Folks,
CT complains about trailer lights randomly. Inspection doesn't reveal any issues - lights seem to work, so do the brakes. After parking for a few minutes icon is blue and is good for the rest of the trip. Has anyone run into that ?
Folks,
Has anyone looked into removing roof glass ? Seems like that would open up (pun) the possibilities for making a cool camper with the cab access...
Folks, if you were to use a kinetic rope to pull another vehicle out with the CT, would you use the hitch receiver as the attachment point, or use the front attachment points instead ?
I've been trying to figure out what SCC cable chains may fit, but it seems like the CT wheels are an odd size and can't seem to find a matching chain size for it from SCC. Anyone figured it out ? Basically don't need aggressive snow chains, as ice is more of a concern and those cable chains work...