Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Keyword Alerts
🦾 Cybertruck
🤖 Cybercab
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of
September 18, 2026 or earlier
, then you can login here with the same username and password.
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Search
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Bug: Sentry Mode Disables After Live View in App
Hi all! I just took delivery of my cyberbeast yesterday and I’ve noticed that when I enable sentry mode in the app, then view the live cameras, sentry mode turns off. Has this happened to anyone else? Battery is 80%
Kuronos
Thread
Oct 20, 2024
Replies: 2
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, Recalls
Search
Top