• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Light bar install surprise

    Brought the beast in to get the ambient lighting strips replaced they surprised me
  2. Sat on the fence for a while - finally installed my cyber wheel covers…

    I felt like Tesla’s video on the topic was a little bit misleading. I feel like you push the bracket into place gently before putting the wheel cover on. you don’t hammer it like they show in the video. When I tried it their way i slightly scratched one of my rims :/ So I waited so long to put...
  3. Just under 7k miles - adaptive drive control warning

    Says my max speed is capped at 94 MPH scheduled service appointment for 2 weeks from now (first available) what are the chances I’ll make it to the appointment? should I still drive the car every day? iv never had a new vehicle fail before :/
  4. Best replacement wiper fluid?

    Is there anything that works a little bit better with the cybertrucks single blade wiper? Preferably something that doesn’t leave overspray all the way up on the top right hand side of the windshield? What do you guys do? I thought I would ask here before I go buy a bottle of something at...
  5. After a 92% drain road trip, finally ordered a home charger

    Should be installed within the next few days..... Drove 2.5 hours away on a round trip (5 hours total driving) Didnt need a supercharger, but getting home with 8% had me charging for 12 hours to get back to 80% on a 240/32 outlet. When you got a home charger, do you feel it was a major...
  6. To wrap or not to wrap

    When you consider wrapping or not, what are the contemplations? I thought for sure I would just ride it stainless steel for a while and then wrap it later. my tax guy and his wife both have cybertruck and the first thing he said to me was “it’s impossible keep clean wrap it right away!” The...
Top