• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. NealC

    Is the 80% recommended charge real?

    I always charge by Cyberbeast to 80% because that is what I read online. I tried to find that recommendation in the owner's manual and could not find any reference stating this is actually recommended. I did read you should not allow the battery to get below 20% and if you are at a super...
  2. NealC

    Automatic Vehicle Hold Disabled Alert

    Has anyone had this alert show up? It sure changes the way you drive the pickup. I have a service request to get it addressed but was wondering if any one knew what causes the issue.
  3. NealC

    Any accessory to keep docked charging cable (Tesla home charger) from rubbing against garage wall?

    Does anyone know if there is a do-dad that attaches to the charging station that will keep the charging cable from rubbing against the wall? It seems like they could have cupped the station a litte differently so that this would not happen. I know it's a little OCD, but I don't want to...
  4. NealC

    Left Scroll Button/Wheel Sticks

    Has anyone else's left (or right) scroll wheel button not work well? My sticks and is hard to turn at times. Every once in a while it works correctly. I'm guessing the is something foreign has found it's way into the mechanism.
Top