• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Empty tank

    DLa200_vdcModelBasedPlausiblty

    Got this message yesterday while out and about. There's a clicking noise coming from my front right while driving gets louder when turning. Brake pedal goes to the floor when driving manually but works fine in FSD. Anyone expirence this before?
  2. Empty tank

    Tesla Charging

    I'm sorry if this has been answered before. I charge at home. When I travel, I Uber to the airport and back home, so I'm kind of out of the loop regarding charging stations. But I've seen online people before charging they take the charger head and pretty much assault they're tesla with it...
  3. Empty tank

    Left of lane hugging fixed

    Within the last 2 software updates my truck isn't hugging the left of the lanes on the express way anymore. That was my only CT complaint. Thank you!
  4. Empty tank

    Grok vs hugging the the hell out of the left lane

    So we got grok but my CT is still riding and hugging the hell out of the left lane. So we can get dancing amber lights but we can't stopping the truck from riding the speed bumps? Interesting 4 updates ago the left hugging didn't exist.
  5. Empty tank

    New charging stations? [Update: V4 chargers]

    Saw these new chargers the other day. They're not turned on yet but wondering does anyone know what to expect from these chargers. Charging rate, etc..
  6. Empty tank

    Sentry Mode recording notification on app?

    Is there a way that when your CT is in the process of recording you can get a notification/Video on you phone so you can decide what's next?
  7. Empty tank

    Charging for non-Teslas at Superchargers - any thoughts?

    I'm not in favor of any and everyone having access to Tesla chargers. But I'm thinking non Tesla cars should have 25% of the charging spaces that's clearly marked other. And Tesla spaces marked Tesla Only. I'm not selfish but I travel a lot and already have to wait for a charge sometimes from...
  8. Empty tank

    Headlight visibility recall for snow / ice issues?

    I'm know most testa recalls can be resolved via software update. But as the winter comes around and complaints of snow covering the lights to make almost impossible night driving in heavy snow. Do you think there will be a recall for visibility? And how would Tesla resolve it? Maybe off road...
  9. Empty tank

    FSD Cybertruck jail active?

    Anyone know if FSD jail is active for the cybertruck?
Top