• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. DAE1

    Bed Floor D-Ring Stuck! Anyone else?

    Anyone else dealt with their bed floor d-rings being virtually impossible to pull up to use? I have at least two that are so tight that I bent a small screw driver while trying to pry them open. Do I just throw some WD-40 on it and try prying it up again?
  2. DAE1

    Anyone else break their spat (“mud flap”) on a curb?

    I managed to clip one of those slim triangular curbs they cut into sidewalks while making a right turn at night. When I got home I noticed I had broken what many call a “mud flap,” however, this is technically a “spat” as it’s in front of the rear tire and is for aerodynamics. I’m wondering if...
  3. DAE1

    Non-Sponsored Running Board Reviews?

    For running board owners who have no affiliation with, or kick backs from, part vendors - I’d love to know what brand you purchased, how much you paid, and how satisfied you are (0-10). I’m worried about making blind purchases. My wife has complained that the truck is too high even when I have...
  4. DAE1

    Recommendations for Brake Caliper Covers

    Please forgive my ignorance, but I’ve never considered getting brake caliper covers until now. I was always afraid of toying around with anything brake-related. Questions: Are all caliper covers basically the same? Are there any safety issues associated with their install? Do wheels need to...
  5. DAE1

    How to Enjoy FSD? Tips?

    I’m new to FSD; my 2016 Model S only had auto-steer, which I actually miss now. I’ve noticed that FSD requires constant attention to the point that I’m too anxious to even use it since the attention awareness just goes off at seemingly random times. If I even look at my screen to see cars riding...
  6. DAE1

    Defective Cup Holder Liner?

    I only have 2.4K miles on my CB and noticed today that the lining of my cup holder is separating from the framing around it. Has anyone else experienced this? I shoved it back into place but I have a feeling that it’s just going to get worse from here.
  7. DAE1

    Tesla Refuses to Work on Vehicles With non-OEM Tires

    I was planning on purchasing non-OEM tires for my CB as I hear they burn through tires every 6K miles, however, I recently discovered that Tesla refuses to work on vehicles with tires that they don’t personally certify, even when the sizing, speed rating, etc. is the same. Has anyone else heard...
  8. DAE1

    Moisture inside window after car wash - faulty window seals?

    Has any else noticed moisture inside of their windows after washing their truck? Is this from faulty window seals? I noticed this while hand washing my truck.
  9. DAE1

    Why Aren’t There Mobile App Sentry Notifications?

    I’m new to having a vehicle with sentry (my 2016 model S didn’t have it) and I was wondering why the Tesla app doesn’t notify me if there’s a security alert? As an example, it’d be nice to get a notification that someone was tampering with or vandalizing my truck as it occurs, rather than seeing...
  10. DAE1

    Back Seats Won’t Stay Down

    Over the last week, I’ve noticed that my rear seats (behind drivers side) keep spontaneously folding up and won’t stay down. Has anyone else had this issue? Hoping it’s an easy fix. Will attempt thorough troubleshooting tonight and report back. Note: I haven’t installed rear under-seat storage...
  11. DAE1

    Anyone else’s wrap melting?

    Anyone else experiencing this vinyl wrap defect on their hood? Max temp here on the coast of CA hasn’t been over 89°F so it’s a bit confusing.
  12. DAE1

    Floor storage in front of center console -- organizer / tray / drawer options?

    I’ve noticed that there’s a huge empty spot on the floor in front of the center console and was wondering if anyone has found storage bins to utilize this area. It would be nice to have a place to just toss small belongings without have to open the center console with that cumbersome plastic...
  13. DAE1

    Questions: Wraps & Exterior Modifications

    Hi All, I’m new to these forums and am admittedly ignorant when it comes to the CyberTruck. One of the things I like the most about the CyberTruck, for better or for worse, is its unique exterior. However, it will be hard to stand out from other CTs if they all have the same steel-colored...
Top