• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Re: how realistic will Tesla oem lightbar come out for FS AWD in the future?

    I'm debating whether or not to purchase an OEM light bar and installing it myself vs waiting for the possibility of a light bar coming out. Initially I thought for sure it would come out but now with all these stories of light bars flying off not so sure anymore any thoughts on the matter?
  2. Has anyone had success in getting a Tesla OEM Off road Lightbar Install for 2024 AWD FS

    I'm looking into purchasing the Tesla OEM lightbar on eBay anyone have success in having the Tesla service center install it?
Top