• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. jonesw67

    Starlink Mini and CT

    So as the price for starlink mini just got reduced until May 28th I figured now was a good time to order one question for those of you that have them already. I have only ordered the standard mini kit at the moment so what mount options are the best to add for the following 1. front window...
  2. jonesw67

    Unsupervised FSD coming this year (2025)

    Tesla's Earnings Call Recap - HW3 Upgrade, Unsupervised FSD, FSD V14 and More Unsupervised FSD Unsupervised FSD in Austin, Texas, in June 2025, as a paid robotaxi service. Already happening at Fremont, will be happening at Austin soon, and other factories later Cars know what lane they need...
  3. jonesw67

    2024.45.32.10 12.6.3 & 13.2.6 Released

    and another update coming out... https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2024.45.32.10/release-notes
  4. jonesw67

    Question on wheel covers

    When you finally get wheel covers installed, do you have to remove any existing center cap covers and lug covers, or can they just be installed over the top ?
  5. jonesw67

    2024.45.25.15 Update

    I see there is a new update going out. Has anyone received it yet and can say what's new in it ?
  6. jonesw67

    Dealing with FSD and Pay attention to the road

    OK, so let me start by saying that I love my CB. FSD latest version is awesome. and I have done over 12k miles so far, some of them on long 1500-mile round trips with FSD (mostly on) However, attention monitoring is driving me nuts. If I change the temperature....Pay attention.... If I change...
  7. jonesw67

    Red brake caliper covers by @teslaunch

    Just fitted my red caliper covers from @Teslaunch. Really happy with instructions, the fit and the appearance. they can well packed, with simple to follow instructions. The brackets were real easy to attach. Process did not take long. put the truck in park, then set it to High, and finally...
  8. jonesw67

    CT Energy screen - Summon Standby

    Not sure when this arrived but just noticed this in the Energy app on Park “Summon Standby” I am running v12 (2024.26.11)
  9. jonesw67

    Vault AC power outlets when charging ?

    Is there any way (or one coming) for the bed AC outlets to stay powered on when CT is on charge ? I have a refrigerator plugged in on the vault sockets and it’s going to stop working while the CT is charging overnight if there is not. ? Thanks
  10. jonesw67

    AC Unit for camping in Cybertent?

    Want to put a portable AC unit inside my cybertent and left connected to AC power Looking for recommendations and links Any suggestions for what’s working for you all ? Thanks
  11. jonesw67

    New CT Camper Questions and Recommendations

    Cyber Beast... a wife and a 7 year old, looking to do casual camping in Cyber truck. No off roading, most likely RV parks and safe areas only (as Wife is not a big fan of camping but willing to do it for son...and me) North West Arkansas - most likely in the fall when it's cooled off a bit. I...
  12. jonesw67

    Cyberbeast Lightbar "Available in 2025"

    Just noticed the availability of 2025 on the Tesla Website for a FS Cyberbeast Off-Road Lightbar
  13. jonesw67

    Frunk L-Track + Cargo Net installed

    Well it finally arrived, easy install just happened to have to go get a restock for a new wine cooler….. Worked really well keeping everything in place :)
Top