• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Key cards not working

    Hi all. I recently found that neither of my key cards are working. I've tried all the videos online, both in vehicle and using app. It does look like 2 are registered from my delivery date last month, but I can't delete them or add them or use them. Any thoughts?
  2. Where to get custom design PPF done?

    Hi all, I'm about to get my cybertruck and I want to make it Ohio State Buckeye themed... Like the helmet with leaf stickers. What are my options to do this?
Top