• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Main center FSD camera fogging up

    I got 13.2 installed this morning! Went to test it out on my morning drive. The truck was coated in frost this morning. The windshield was fogged up on the inside. FSD would not engage, which I kind of expected. After 5 minutes of driving in the sun with defrost mode going, everything was...
  2. My first FSD involved near-crash (Video)

    FSD engaged, traveling south at full speed on a highway. I was listening to a story being told on the radio. My hands were not on the steering wheel. FSD was doing it's thing. There were police responding to an incident unfolding on the other side of the road far up ahead. My eyes were focused...
  3. Recommendation for DIY tire rotation equipment?

    I am looking for recommendations for a jack and jack stands or similar gear to be used for tire rotations on the CT. I have a 3-ton floor jack and pair of jack stands, but the CT weighs 7000LBS and I don't think my jack stands (maybe even the jack) go high enough. Garage space is limited, so...
  4. FSD Feature needed: Avoid jail with location-specific limits

    In Virginia, you may find yourself on a highway with a posted speed limit of 70MPH. If you were pulled over while traveling a mere 11 mph over, you might think this is probably not a big deal. Little did you know, you crossed the magic 80mph threshold, and regardless of what the speed limit...
  5. Got FSD update yesterday. Experience with 4 drives. One impact.

    I got the update yesterday! Once it was installed, I went for 4 drives around a suburban area. A few things I have noticed: 1. The GPS location of a store is not necessarily the correct place to park. It got really confused and drove around back of Home Depot, then drove down a side street...
  6. Which pair of 2.4ghz controllers will actually work in my Cybertruck?

    Here is what you should NOT buy: * 8Bitdo Pro 2 Hall Effect Joysticks/Hall Trigger Wired Controller * 8Bitdo Ultimate 2C Wired Controller for Windows PC and Android * 8Bitdo Ultimate 2C Wireless Controller for Windows PC and Android * Jowua Multi-Device Wireless Controller Compatible for Tesla...
Top