• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Entertainment System Power Off Settings Memory

    If you can't remember what station and volume the Entertainment system was at... PLEASE DON`T REMEMBER IT WAS ON!! I am REALLY TIRED of getting back into the truck to a blast of white noise or having the radio tuned to some awful station! T3
  2. Using PP line instead of external contactor for EVSE control

    I have PV and Battery from Enphase at my house. The Enphase system has several sets of pilot contacts that can be used for load control. Right now one contact controls a 50A contactor that feeds 240VAC to EVSE. I have a second Tesla and need a second charger. I am wondering if it's...
Top