• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. petercyber

    Tailgate Shield - What is this for?

    Today I installed the tailgate shield. It took me over a year to start liking it and here I am. So, I installed it but I can't figure it out what are the 2 extra straps that come with it. I asked Grok and is telling me that is to secure it from the sides so doesn't rattle. I searched and asked...
  2. petercyber

    Graphic Overlay - Lower Door Panel Kit installed

    Found these on Etsy and fell in love with it.
  3. petercyber

    What are these things for? + Gladiators vs. OEM tires.

    I'm trying the Gladiators on the OEM CT CB wheels. Any thoughts? I'm planning to post pictures when assembled and also confirm if they rub or not. When taking the wheel out, I noticed this protrusion and I'm not sure what its purpose is. Also, did you guys notice these things inside the OEM tire?
  4. petercyber

    Stainless Steel Tail Gate Cover from Luckys Fab Shop

    Have anyone heard of ordered this one from @LuckysFabShop? I like it is SS and powder coated. It would be great to know how it compares to JAM Specialty. https://www.luckysfabshop.com/product/stainless-steel-tail-gate-cover/
  5. petercyber

    Painting vs Wrapping Cybertruck

    Hello, I'm thinking about painting my cyberbeast. I just started researching for shops that specializes or have the expertise on how to paint stainless steel like the one in the CT. I will really appreciate it all the comments and recommendations. Thank you,
  6. petercyber

    CybertruckCo - Mirror Delete - Better than I thought.

    Hello, I just got the CybertruckCo mirror delete, and let me tell you, after the Tesbros fiasco, this are incredible, better than I thought! I was hesitant because they looked bulky in pictures, but the reason they are, is because they are screwed not glued. Also, a huge plus is that it acts...
  7. petercyber

    Mirror Delete TESBROS Cybertruck First...and Last Look

    Today we got the mirror erase. Will share my thoughts in depth later. First impressions, great packaging, and the tool is a plus.
  8. petercyber

    LIGHT BAR V2 INSTALLED! after 9 months waiting!!

    Hello, Yesterday we got our light bar installed. Beyond stoked. Quick question, we have a 3.56mm gap between the windshield and the light bar, according to Tesla specs, it shouldn't be more than 1 mm. For those that have the lightbar, did you measure it?? See pictures below.
  9. petercyber

    Cyberbeast w/ Cooper STT PRO Tires (325x65x18) + 18" Black Rhinos Wheels

    Cooper STT PRO Tires (325x65x18) + 18" Inch Black Rhinos Wheels (+12 offset)
  10. petercyber

    Cooper Mud Tires - Waiting for Beadlock wheels

    I just got these Cooper Mud Tires. I decided to go with Black Rhino wheels in black. What do you guys think. (Waiting on the wheels to be delivered)
Top