Installed a second wall charger and the app gave me a 2 car garage now, nice! Anyone know how to swap the virtual charger locations in the virtual garage?
One thing that I love about CT is how minimal the driving experience is. Eliminating max speed fits that vibe. You now have one less thing you need to do, or think about. Selecting profile via scroll wheel is also very zen. Max speed wasnt a feature, it was the old way. yall just need to...
Hi yall, idk if it's always been this way, but I found a dangerous bug in the UI. When you are viewing the Controls Menu, then press the Camera button on the steering wheel, the camera does not appear, only the little white arrows that indicate the forward/reverse view appears, over top of the...
FSD is awesome, and I've gotten all my strikeouts by accidentally manually accelerating over 85 mph. Strikeouts prevent you from using FSD for the rest of your drive, so I wanted a way to prevent this from happening. My solution is (Safety Settings) to set the speed limit to 85mph max...
We definitely need better visibility and safe use of the phone with/without FSD. Being able to charge without plugging in is also a must. (Plugging in my phone feels ancient, like I'm using a fax machine or quill pen). Here's a pic of how I modded Teslas wireless desk charger for the CT. This...
Hi, I rigged these solutions but someone could really take these ideas to the next level. Please do!
1. Steer with your knee again: I mounted a steering wheel knob to the lower left side of the squircle, I can drive with my knee now, but it's not perfect. Somethong that attaches and rounds out...
The track thumbnail is usually wrong, it's displaying the thumbnail from the previously played song. I've had CT since March, and this started happening a couple months ago. I thought it would be fixed in an update, but I haven't seen anything change, and haven't seen anyone talking about it...