• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. GFleck

    Driver’s Seat Stuck? Quick Fix That Worked for Me (So You Don’t Panic)

    Hey all — wanted to share a little glitch I ran into today with my Cybertruck, in case it helps someone else. I was leaving the doctor’s office, went to adjust my seat, and suddenly the forward/backward movement was dead. The seat got stuck in a position that was almost too far back for me to...
  2. GFleck

    Backseat Storage Bin Review - Teslaunch

    One of the accessories I have most wanted to get is a back seat storage bin. I finally got one from @Teslaunch and it’s great. Not a whole lot to say, it does what it’s designed to do and does it well. It’s easy to install (straps connect easily and hold it secure), made of solid material with...
  3. GFleck

    Doing more truck stuff - towing Horse Trailer

    Used the CT this weekend to move a horse. 100% charge to 0% we went 160 miles. Normally could get ~300 depending on who's driving. 60mi were with the horse in the trailer. This was in Indiana so pretty much flat and I was driving pretty conservatively w/o the horse and very carefully with the...
  4. GFleck

    ElecFresh Cybertruck Bed Air Mattress Review

    I'm 6'4 300lbs with a 5'0 partner and we do a lot of camping in our Cybertruck so a quality air matterss is important. We finally had an opportunity this weekend to test out the @ElecFresh Cybertruck vault air matterss ( https://a.co/d/8oTwvqI ) and were not disappointed. At first I was worried...
  5. GFleck

    Camping Tent + Mattress Setup While I Wait

    Took the Cybertruck camping this past weekend and here are some shots of our set up. This will be my go to until someone comes out with a reasonably priced quick setup tent option designed for the cybertruck that doesn't need to be permanently mount in the bed. I scoured Amazon for a pop up...
  6. GFleck

    Mars Adventure Gear Air Mattress Review

    It's not often products exceed my expectations but @Mars Adventure Gear Link: Mars hit one out of the park with their CT air mattress. Given my use case, more of a multi purpose family truck than a work truck (think camping, drive-in, stargazing, etc.), a solid air mattress for my truck bed has...
Top