• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Outlets and Mods removed from controls with new update?

    Hey all - just updated to new software last night and noticed outlets and mods removed from the main control area. Any clue what happened or where it’s located? I tried searching for mods on screen and no luck. Thanks
  2. Interior LED on driver door not working

    Hi All, I have done the manual reset with the wheel buttons, reset on screen, etc. No luck. Any other trouble shooting I should do before I take it in? Not sure if any of you have dealt with this. It is the little LED on the driver door that lights up in the color of your choice along with the...
  3. Help understanding solar/powerwall 3/powershare

    Hi All, I have a foundation CT and currently have no solar or PW. I was planning on installing powershare until the quote from the Tesla sub came in at $8,000-$9,000! For that, I could simply grab a PW for a bit more and have way better of a situation. I am now currently exploring solar + PW...
Top