• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BillSirloin

    Installed OpenRoad 270 Degree awning, Getting ready for some camping!

    Got the @Mars Adventure Gear rack installed last week and snagged this awning from Openroad for a nice sale price. Thought I’d share my thoughts. It installed easily; I just had to use some spacers for the mounts to work but received some advice from the Mars team on Discord which was...
  2. BillSirloin

    Weight Limit of L-Track?

    Hey everyone. I’m about to buy a foldable tent that I plan to put in the bed of the truck with some mounts on the L-track. Does anyone know the weight limit that the L-track can support? I see the Cybertent is mounted on it alongside some collapsible legs but don’t want to break anything. Thank...
Top