So my wiper blade folded in half, the blade cartridge came apart and scratched the hell out of my windshield. I turned it 'off' several times but it kept running. The connection piece at the middle of the blade has a metal bracket that is bent and the whole blade assembly came apart. I don't...
So FSD doesn't 'see' the cart return railings. The blue parking destination was over the parking line and into the cart return. I let it go right up to the railing. When I went back the next day it did ok, but the 3D visualization still didn't show the railings. v13.2.2 also hit curb #3 yesterday.
Anyone try sanding our their panels? I've had mine for a month and noticed in the night light that the hood has trails from trying to fix a blemish mark I assume. I can also see circles where they changed direction on the sail panels too, but the hood always showed these streaks and the...
I checked my alerts in Service Mode a couple weeks ago and had pages of them. Checked again yesterday and still have dozens of alerts about right controller, steering, etc. No alerts for 'Customer', but my other Tesla's have never had so many Service Alerts. Many seem to be from the right...
My electrician said he could have it done by lunch for $500. But Tesla won't give me the equipment and I can only get the equipment promised in my order if I pay the one authorized company $3,000 plus $500 for 'travel' as I live a county over.
Tesla is handling this poorly. Any licensed...