• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. rear camera cover needed for hansshow mirror kit

    looking for a camera cover for the newest version of the hansshow rear view mirror camera kit, I want to mount it above the rear bed area, but the cover hannshow sells is really for the older larger camera shape... anyone know where I could buy a cover?
  2. brake pad red dust

    has anyone found a product that will clean the red brake pad dust off the wheels and tires? I tried all my tire cleaners and wheel cleaners..... none will remove it...
  3. FL to LI ?

    wondering how the drive would be from Boca raton to Long island in the cyber... it would take a bunch of more hours than driving a gas car.... has anyone here done the drive? How long did it take? thank you
  4. want to buy a 3D printed camera cover ...

    I am in need of a camera cover for the rear camera for the hannshow rear view mirror kit, I want to mount the camera on the roof between the roof glass and rear bed...a few you tubers had it mage with a 3D printer... can someone make one for me... ?
  5. hannshow rear view mirror install needed

    I have the kit, but I would rather have a pro install so all the wires are hidden and not just tucked... any shops local to boca raton that could do this for me? thanks
  6. this is my first EV.....question about charging out on the road

    My beat is my first EV, and I have a question... I see online charging adapters for sale.... would I need an adapter if I was to drive from florida to long island? I am just wondering if it would be a real hassle charging out on the road..? thanks in advance
  7. safety restraint system issue

    anyone else here have a safety restraint issue? it flashes a warning , beeps.. sometimes every 40 seconds are so, other times it is fine for 20 minutes, no warnings... I tried all the seatbelts. Nothing so far, I will have to bring it in for service. Last time I spoke to my dealership they had...
  8. Larger snap on fender flares from aftermarket needed

    someone needs to make larger snap on fender flares.... I know I would be a buyer
  9. question, thoughts on wheel colors

    which color wheels looks best on satin black wrap trucks? Most go with gloss black wheels, but what do you guys think?
  10. Wider fender flares needed

    someone needs to make wider fender flares for the truck..... I know I would be a buyer.... up performance sells the flare kit, but they are not in stock, do not know when they will be in stock , but wants 50% of the payment now.... I do not like paying for something with no delivery date known...
  11. car cover needed

    are there any quality outdoor covers for our trucks? Mine stays outdoors in the hot florida sun, I feel like my wrap will soon melt off...
  12. door rattles?

    anyone have door rattles or banging over rough roads? mine has bad rattle or bangs on left side mostly if I am turning on broken up pavement, not so bad if driving straight over bad bumps. I think they need to bring the door in more take up some of the space...or maybe something loose in the door.
  13. Wind noise (windshield area) fix?

    does anyone know if there has been a fix for the bad wind noise from the windshield areas? Mine get loud above 50 mph
  14. ppf or vinyl

    My cybertruck will be left outdoors in hot S. Florida, can't fit in my garage. I would like to know from people that are in the same situation as myself. I want to know if satin black vinyl will hold up OR do I need to go with a PPF? The reason I favor vinyl is in case I get bored and want to...
Top