• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CybertruckWraps

    Is it a wrap? Is it a Lite-Bright? Is it an Etch-A-Sketch? You decide.

    https://cybertruckwraps.us/products/cybertruck-diy-full-truck-glow-in-the-dark-wrap?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web Turn heads day or night with our DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck — a bold fusion of protection, style, and futuristic...
  2. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    Turn heads day or night with our DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck — a bold fusion of protection, style, and futuristic glow. This premium paint protection film not only shields your Cybertruck from rock chips, scratches, UV damage, and road wear, but also charges in...
  3. CybertruckWraps

    Anyone else notice this in the UI!?

    Has the charging pedestal been there? Or have I missed this for a while?
  4. CybertruckWraps

    Back from Peru and finally gave FSD v14 a try and wow. Tesla says there are 5 new driving modes, All 5 are “Cybertruck took psychedelics in Peru”🤣

    It turns the blinker on a full mile before a turn like it’s trying to confess its intentions to the entire county. It passes other cars like it’s auditioning for Driving Miss Daisy 2. And then—no matter which mode you select—it yeets itself into and out of my driveway like it’s late for a...
  5. CybertruckWraps

    Phantom Wiper Wipe + Screen glitched out at the same time…

    Yesterday I was driving home and my wiper went phantom in the same place on the same street it always does(which is also super weird). This time the display screen went off and on really fast at the same time as the phantom wipe. Anyone else seeing this? This phantom wipe is getting out of...
  6. CybertruckWraps

    🚨 BIG NEWS! Our 3D Cybertruck Wrap Configurator is now LIVE! (CybertruckWraps)

    👉 Build Your Cybertruck With over 200+ wrap options, designing your DIY PPF wrap has never been easier — or more fun. 🔥 ✅ Real-time 3D render ✅ Instant visual of your Wrapped Cybertruck Pro tip: Use a larger screen and crank up the brightness for the best experience. Let the wraps shine. 💥...
  7. CybertruckWraps

    Finally got stuck!

    We had just made it thru a huge mud pit sorry no video of that one. We almost got stuck there but I managed to get her out. This spot was no chance tho. My father n law and his pal tried their ranger first with winch and I knew that wasn’t gonna work lol but then they got the tractor and she...
  8. CybertruckWraps

    Wade mode problem. Air leaking.

    Anyone else have this? It will do this for a bit and then I get an error on my screen saying it failed do not enter water. Try again next drive. clearly a leak. Just hope it’s not my battery pack….got a service appointment started. It has never worked. We tried last summer for a flooded inlet...
  9. CybertruckWraps

    TOTAL RECALL “The Dilemma for Owners with Wrapped Cybertrucks”

    Many Cybertruck owners have customized their trucks with vinyl wraps or special coatings to change the look of the bare stainless steel. These custom wraps range from matte colors to elaborate designs, allowing owners to personalize their Cybertrucks’ appearance. However, the cantrail recall has...
  10. CybertruckWraps

    Anyone else having this issue while in Off-Road mode?

    V12(2024.45.25.5) I did a little off-roading over the weekend. While doing so, the damn truck would not stop with audible alerts as if I was backing out of my driveway. Beeping non-stop almost. Super annoying. It’s like its stuck in parking mode while off-roading. I do not remember it doing this...
  11. CybertruckWraps

    Missed connections 😝

    Saw your black wrapped Cybertruck near Mont Sainte Anne at Jean Coutu store.
  12. CybertruckWraps

    Full Self

    F
  13. CybertruckWraps

    Unlock more games on Cybertruck display & for backseat rear passenger screen!

    Unlock more games on your Tesla Cybertruck & for the backseat! Steps: - Load YouTube app(make sure you are logged into a YouTube account with an ads free subscription) - Search for “playables” - You’re welcome!
  14. CybertruckWraps

    Cybertruck Full Self Driving scared me for real this time!

    Ok, so riding on the interstate, I put my right blinker on to pass the big truck on my right…..Cybertruck only departs the lane halfway! I was still in the left lane while it’s trying to pass that car in the left lane! I was merely inches from that car!’ Must do better!
  15. CybertruckWraps

    Cybertruck FSD almost hit the truck already in the traffic circle!

    First, I am happy to have this finally! This was my first attempt after the download at 7:30AM this morning! I was just getting out of the neighborhood at our traffic circle. The truck appears on the screen, so I am not sure why it didn’t stop! I waited as long as I felt comfortable which was a...
  16. CybertruckWraps

    All new Pre-Cut DIY Vinyl Options for Cybertruck

    We just dropped a bunch of Vinyl Wrap options. Pre-Cut to fit Tesla Cybertruck and around the edges. Heat Gun application process. 2-3 weeks delivery time. See you on the road! https://bit.ly/CybertruckPPF
  17. CybertruckWraps

    PPF DIY Kits More flavors than Baskin Robins!

    Also, we have “ONE” Glossy Black on overstock and need it gone! Use code JUST1 for another $150 off making it $999! These are all cut to order, so please be patient, about 2 weeks to delivery. Just a few below, more in the store! Order here——>https://bit.ly/CybertruckPPF
  18. CybertruckWraps

    DIY TPU PPF Kits - We just dropped tons of new color options! All cut to order!

    We also have 3d renderings up, but look at the photo of the sample for best representaion of what it will be. Renderings are good for some, but not so good for others, but still helps more than looking at a business card size sample. Get yours here!
Top